By joining the Academy of Life Planning network, you'll gain access to a range of resources, support, and training designed to help you achieve success as a generic financial planner. Here are
some of the benefits of joining:
- Guidance, training, and support to build a strong foundation for your business.
- Access to our unique customer-focused financial planning tool, designed to help you create bespoke plans for your clients.
- A library of materials for teaching about personal finance and generic financial planning.
- A "business-in-a-box" option that is ready to go, with templates and other resources to help you get started.
- Regular updates on relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Access to cutting-edge tools and resources to enhance your planning services.
- Networking and learning opportunities within a community of like-minded professionals.
- Support for maintaining and improving your professional certification or designation through our Game Plan accreditation programme.
- Ongoing mentorship and coaching to help you grow and develop your business.
Join our network today to unlock your full potential as a generic financial planning adviser or life planner. Click the button below to get started:
Get started on your journey to financial planning success with our comprehensive start-up pack. We're offering FIVE e-books that provide invaluable insights and tools that will help you develop
your skills and transform your business.
Our start-up pack includes:
- Stand & Deliver: Discovering Your Money and Your Life
- The Significant STORIES System
- The Ikigai (Reason for Being) Proposition Development Framework
- HapNav Tech Spec
- The Generic Advice and Financial Planner Start-up Checklist
With our start-up pack, you'll receive guidance on how to build a strong foundation for your business and create a plan for success. You'll also get access to powerful tools and resources that
will help you navigate the complex financial landscape with ease.
Best of all, you can get started right now, for free! Simply sign up for our mailing list, and we'll send you the start-up pack today. No bank details are required, so you can start your journey
to success without any financial commitment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to unlock your potential as a financial planner. Sign up for our mailing list and get your FREE Generic Financial Planning Firm start-up pack today!
The Academy of Life Planning Limited's service is generic advice, financial information, and financial education. The services offered to planners contain management
consulting, coaching, training, mentorship, events management, and ongoing service support.
The information on this website is the opinion of the individual authors based on their observations, research, and years of experience. The publisher and its authors
are not registered investment advisers, attorneys, licensed accounting professionals, or other similar financial service professionals. They do not render legal, tax, accounting, investment advice,
or other similar professional services. Neither the author nor the publisher assumes any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions and shall have neither liability nor responsibility to
any person or entity for damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information on this site. Use at your own risk. The author and its publisher disclaim responsibility for
updating information and for third-party content, products, and services, including when accessed through hyperlinks or advertisements on this site.
Financial planning is generic advice and is therefore regulated by general consumer law in the UK, including the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations
2008 and the Consumer Protection (Amendment) Regulations 2014, and is regulated by the Competition and Markets Authority. We place a wall between financial
planning and advice relating to a particular investment. We do not give advice relating to a particular investment. Where financial planning is given in the course of or in preparation for an
activity regulated under Section 22 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, such as advice relating to a particular investment, it is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This
distinction is why we are regulated by the Competition and Markets Authority, not the Financial Conduct Authority. Without exception, we do not arrange or
bring about deals, make arrangements with a view to a transaction, or cause dematerialised instructions relating to any investment business. We do not advise borrowers about the liquidation of debt.
Our planning services are designed as a stand-alone service. If you want financial products, these can be accessed either directly from the market or via financial intermediaries. If you are looking
for a personal recommendation for an investment product, you should consult a licensed investment adviser.
In plain English, we sell plans, not products.
The Academy of Life Planning Limited is a service sector trading company regulated by the Competition and Markets Authority and Registered in England and Wales
number 8016568. Registered office address 9 Franklin Way, Spilsby, Lincolnshire, PE23 5GG, United Kingdom. Information Commissioner's Office reference number ZA502687.