Annual mentorship and membership will get you up and running as an AoFP in a year.
(Fast track is a three-month intensive version, and includes an Annual Mentorship & Membership Programme.)
Annual Mentorship & Membership includes:
- Academy Membership for a year from the first payment.
- Access to The GAME Plan Generator - a financial planning process that creates wealth for your client.
- Monthly one-to-one in person with Steve Conley via one-hour video call.
- Unlimited availability to Steve by email as and when questions/ problems arise.
- Weekly Town Hall/ Friday Lunch Bunch – opportunity to informally network with members and discuss any topic.
- Live webinars and Q&As.
- Global interactive video conference meetings with the partner community – sharing insights, methods, practice management techniques, and market developments.
- Full access to recordings of previous webinars.
- Full access to an extensive library of practice materials for use free from the license.
- Interviews with successful advisers and peer group structured mentorship for case sharing.
- Private Facebook Group.
- Home study programme to learn ‘The GAME Plan Generator’.
- Personalised meeting notes for every call, with the option of recording and transcripts.
- Virtual ongoing case review support for real-life back at home client cases.
- Practice management guidance and support.
- Access to exclusive free-to-planner wealth tech applications, such as HapNav.
- Continuing education opportunities at a discount.
There are no public events, workshops, or residential training courses. Everything uses remote working best practices.
Applicants may already be, but not necessarily, qualified as a financial planner (the science) or a life planner (the art) of advice-only financial planning. This virtual advice-only financial
planning adviser programme aims to build on those skills as planner and coach, and the material outlined in Steve’s book: Your Money or Your Life: Unmask the highway robbers - enjoy wealth in
every area of your life.
Question: I have looked on your website at the different options, and there is an annual membership, annual membership and mentorship, or fast track upgrade. But what is the offer on each
There is basic membership of the Academy. This option is simply access to everything, unlimited email support, access to Town Halls, closed Facebook groups, etc. It is ideal for
members who have completed the Game Plan accreditation programme. Their Advice-only Financial Planning (AoFP) business is ticking along nicely. They do not require regular mentorship one-to-ones with
an accredited Game Plan mentor. They can purchase ad hoc one-to-one meetings as and when needed. In other words, this service is for years two-plus where a light-touch service is required.
Members choose the Annual Mentorship and Membership when setting up an AoFP business over twelve months. It includes twelve one-hour Zoom calls with a Mentor, one a month
typically. We expect to have trained and accredited the member on the Game Plan (TGP) over the twelve months; in the end, they are TGP accredited and have a successful AoFP business up and running.
It has everything the Annual Membership has as well. Ideal year one if you are in no rush, and thereafter if your firm is still under development.
The Fast-Track is for members who want to be fully accredited and up and running within three months. It is Annual Mentorship and Membership and has an additional twelve hours of
one-to-one Zoom meeting support over the first ninety days. We run these extra twelve hours over six two-hour sessions fortnightly. You are taken through The Game Plan as if you were a client, plus
all the techniques are shared, and you get comprehensive notes of every meeting. On top of that, you get the Annual Mentorship and Membership. In short, you get six two-hour process sessions with a
Mentor, plus twelve one-hour practice development and management sessions with the Mentor, one-to-one, tailored, personalised, a unique value proposition designed for just you. Ideal if you want your
Fast track upgrade is for Annual Mentorship & Membership members who decide the Game Plan is pretty amazing once they get into it, and they want to get up and running with an
AoFP business inside the next three months.
Four in five advisers are carrying out regulated business on behalf of another firm. Often the other firm prohibits the setting up of a side-hustle AoFP firm. You can instead create a two-part
sales process within your FP firms, provided your network will allow it.
How do I do it?
Advice-only Financial Planning is simply Financial Planning less Financial intermediation. Split your regulated process into Part 1: Financial Planning and Part 2: Financial Intermdiation. We show
Part 1: Financial Planning
Try to offer this on a fee-for-service basis. Follow our AoFP process. Deliver a Financial Plan to your client.
Part 2: Financial Advice
If your client chooses intermediation for assets, then follow your normal financial intermediation process and charge your asset-based fee.
This way, you can offer your services to clients who do not want you to run their assets, such as savvy rich preferring to run their money on platforms, members of workplace pension schemes,
buy-to-let landlords, business owners, clients of discretionary managers, and those that don't already have wealth. You could increase your potential prospect list ten-fold.
If you choose Fast Track we can have you up and running with your new business model in just three months, plus you get to receive annual mentorship and membership support.
Benefits for advice-only financial planners:
- Increased productivity and sales
- Increased client satisfaction as measured by trust indicators
- Higher margins, lower operational costs from the lower regulatory burden
- Increased adviser satisfaction from less regulatory red tape
- Fully independent
- Can be delivered to groups on a one-to-many basis
- Can be delivered to anyone in downloadable format on a subscription basis
- Free reign on social media.
See what the key market influencers had to say about our programme:
Ten Exclusive New Skills You Will Learn.
Unique to the Academy of Life Planning only, this equips mentees and members with the following TEN exclusive skills.
- The G.A.M.E. Plan Generator: Understanding and proficiency in the unique, exclusive, advice-only financial planning system and using methodology behind The GAME Plan.
- Multi-Dimensional Goal Setting: The Planner helps the client create wealth in every area of their life. The Whole-Person Paradigm. Mind. Body. Heart. Spirit. And Bank Account.
- The Ancient Natural Cycle from Creation to Manifestation: Deep understanding of the ancient roots, natural laws, and scientific evidence supporting the GAME Plan system.
- The Financial Freedom Forecaster: Using lifetime wealth forecasting tools to put the financial architecture (Means) in place to support Goals. With the option of free-to-planner access to a
market first, a User-Centric Lifetime Wealth Forecaster with Open Banking inside, HapNav!
- Multi-dimensional & Virtual Personal Coaching: To support the Execution stage.
- Virtual Business Coaching: To align life, money, and business for your clients with methods from a multi-award-winning, multi-market-leading, proposition architect. Learn to plan your client's
business. Framework provided.
- Advice-only financial planning (AoFP): A unique method of financial planning that is non-regulated.
- Virtual Adviser: How to deliver financial planning remotely, online. To domestic and international clientele.
- Values-based: How to be faith neutral, faith friendly, acting with integrity and being respectful of diversity and the planet.
- Business & practice management support and guidance from experienced business development professionals.
The programme leads to accreditation, registration, and listing as an Accredited GAME Plan Practitioner on the Academy of Life Planning website. The founder coach, Steve Conley, posts topics and
agenda ahead of virtual meetings. Calls are interactive – utilising chat rooms to encourage audience engagement.
Join our network - the potential is unlimited; the opportunity is unregulated.