I have looked on your website at the different options, and there is an annual membership, annual membership and mentorship, or fast track upgrade. But what is the offer on each option?
There is basic membership of the Academy. This option is simply access to everything, unlimited email support, access to Town Halls, closed Facebook groups, etc. It is ideal for
members who have completed the Game Plan accreditation programme. Their Non-Intermediating Financial Planning (NIFP) business is ticking along nicely. They do not require regular mentorship
one-to-ones with an accredited Game Plan mentor. They can purchase ad hoc one-to-one meetings as and when needed. In other words, this service is for years two-plus.
Members choose the Annual Mentorship and Membership when setting up a NIFP business over twelve months. It includes twelve one-hour Zoom calls with a Mentor, one a month
typically. We expect to have trained and accredited the member on the Game Plan over the twelve months; in the end, they have a successful NIFP business up and running. It has everything the Annual
Membership has as well. Ideal year one if you are in no rush.
The Fast-Track is for members who want to be fully accredited and up and running within three months. It has an additional twelve hours of one-to-one Zoom meeting support. We run
these extra twelve hours over six two-hour sessions fortnightly. You are taken through The Game Plan as if you were a client, plus all the techniques are shared, and you get comprehensive notes of
every meeting. On top of that, you get the Annual Mentorship and Membership. In short, you get six two-hour process sessions with a Mentor, plus twelve one-hour practice development and management
sessions with the Mentor, one-to-one, tailored, personalised, a unique value proposition designed for just you. Ideal if you want your business now.
Fast track upgrade is for Annual Mentorship & Membership members who decide the Game Plan is pretty amazing once they get into it, and they want to get up and running with a
NIFP business inside the next three months.
Become a Non-intermediating
Financial Planner in One Year
Annual mentorship and membership will get you up and running as a NIFP in a year.
(Fast track is a three-month intensive version and includes an Annual Mentorship & Membership Programme.)
Annual Mentorship & Membership includes:
- Academy Membership for a year from the first payment.
- Access to The GAME Plan Generator - a financial planning process that creates wealth for your client.
- Monthly one-to-one in person with Steve Conley via one-hour video call.
- Unlimited availability to Steve by email as and when questions/ problems arise.
- Weekly Town Hall/ Friday Lunch Club – opportunity to informally network with members and discuss any topic.
- Live webinars and Q&As.
- Global interactive video conference meetings with the partner community – sharing insights, methods, practice management techniques, and market developments.
- Full access to recordings of previous webinars.
- Full access to an extensive library of practice materials for use free from the license.
- Interviews with successful advisers and peer group structured mentorship for case sharing.
- Private Facebook Group.
- Home study programme to learn ‘The GAME Plan Generator’.
- Personalised meeting notes for every call, with the option of recording.
- Virtual ongoing case review support for real-life back at home client cases.
- Practice management guidance and support.
- Access to exclusive wealth tech applications, such as HapNav.
- Continuing education opportunities at a discount.
Due to the covid-19 outbreak, there are no public events, workshops, or residential training courses. Everything uses remote working best practices.
Applicants may already be, but not necessarily, qualified as a financial planner (the science) or a life planner (the art) of life and money coaching. This virtual life & money adviser
programme aims to build on those skills as planner and coach, and the material outlined in Steve’s book: Your Money or Your Life: Unmask the highway robbers - enjoy wealth in every area of your
Four in five advisers are carrying out regulated business on behalf of another firm. Often the other firm prohibits the setting up of a side-hustle NIFP firm. You can instead create a two-part
Non-Intermediating Financial Planning is simply Financial Planning less Financial Advice. Split your regulated process into Part 1: Financial Planning and Part 2: Financial Advice. We show you
Part 1: Financial Planning
Try to offer this on a fee-for-service basis. Follow our NIFP process. Deliver a Financial Plan to your client.
Part 2: Financial Advice
If your client chooses intermediation for assets, then follow your normal financial intermediation process and charge your asset-based fee.
This way, you can offer your services to clients who do not want you to run their assets, such as savvy rich preferring to run their money on platforms, members of workplace pension schemes,
buy-to-let landlords, business owners, clients of discretionary managers, and those that don't already have wealth. You could increase your potential prospect list ten-fold.
If you choose Fast Track we can have you up and running with your new business model in just three months, plus you get to receive annual mentorship and membership support.
- Increased productivity and sales
- Increased client satisfaction as measured by trust indicators.
And for non-intermediating financial planners:
- Higher margins, lower operational costs from the lower regulatory burden
- Increased adviser satisfaction from less regulatory red tape
- Fully independent
- Can be delivered to groups on a one-to-many basis
- Can be delivered to anyone in downloadable format on a subscription basis
- Free reign on social media.
See what the key influencers had to say about our programme:
Ten Exclusive New Skills You Will Learn
Unique to the Academy of Life Planning only, this equips mentees and members with the following TEN exclusive skills.
- The G.A.M.E. Plan Generator: Understanding and proficiency in the unique, exclusive, non-intermediating financial planning system and using methodology behind The Game Plan.
- Multi-Dimensional Goal Setting: The Planner helps the client create wealth in every area of their life. The Whole-Person Paradigm. Mind. Body. Heart. Spirit. And Bank Account.
- The Ancient Natural Cycle from Creation to Manifestation: Deep understanding of the ancient roots, natural laws, and scientific evidence supporting the GAME Plan system.
- The Financial Freedom Forecaster: Using lifetime wealth forecasting tools to put the financial architecture (Means) in place to support Goals. With the option of access to a market first, a
User-Centric Lifetime Wealth Forecaster, HapNav!
- Multi-dimensional & Virtual Personal Coaching: To support the Execution stage.
- Virtual Business Coaching: To align life, money, and business for your clients with methods from a multi-award-winning, multi-market-leading, proposition architect. Learn to plan your client's
- Non-intermediating financial planning (NIFP): A unique method of financial planning that is non-regulated.
- Virtual Adviser: How to deliver financial planning remotely, online. To domestic and international clientele.
- Values-based: How to be faith neutral, faith friendly, acting with integrity and being respectful of diversity and the planet, used by the award-winning Values-based Adviser.
- Business & practice management support and guidance from experienced business development professionals.
The programme leads to accreditation, registration, and listing as a Registered Game Planner (RGP) on the Academy of Life Planning website. The leader, Steve Conley, posts topics and agenda ahead
of virtual meetings. Calls are interactive – utilising chat rooms to encourage audience engagement.
Join our network - the potential is unlimited; the opportunity is unregulated.